- Head angle: 70 degrees
- Headset: SHIS 44mm
- Fork Range: 470-485mm / 100mm (27.5") 80mm (29")
- Wheel sizes:27.5x3.0" or 29x2.8"
- Chainstay length: 445mm
- Rear end: 142mm X12 Maxle
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Weight: 1.4Kg
- Bottle cages: 4 (Including 2x anything cage (3x bolt) patterns.
- Rear Rack Mounts: Yes
This Bikepacking frameset has full rack mounts and a shorter reach than the Cross Country version. This allows the rider to sit up or stretch out on bar extentions. This suits both 29 & 27.5+ tyres.
This frameset comes with a replaceable derailleur hanger and an aluminium adjustable PF92 bottom bracket. All cables run internally to stop reduce cables geting caught on frame luggage. The rear brake externally runs allong the underside of the top tube and down the rear seat stay.
This frame can be built up with the following options:
- Derailleur 1x11, 1x10, 1x9 SRAM or Shimano setup.
- 39:24T Belt-drive single-speed
- 32:18T chain singlespeed setups
- Pinion P-Line 18 - 9 speed gearboxes
- Pinion C-Line 12 - 6 speed gearboxes
At OLSEN HQ Steven went back to the drawing board to make the most versatile MTB frame possible. This FRAME ONLY allows you to choose or change what you ride.. As standard, this frame It comes with a rear derailleur hanger and a BB92 bottom bracket.